Textile Collage Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Spring clean your wardrobe with textile collage!
Join Sara as she shows us how to incorporate textile collage into our mending. We will be using a "no-sew" method as well as a traditional sewn technique.
What do I need for this workshop?
- a garment in need of repair
- scrap fabric in different colours and textures
- a hand sewing needle
- thread in different colours
- scissors or fabric snips
- fabric marking tool (chalk, old bar of soap, fabric pen)
- fabric glue (Aleene's is an afforable option and available online or at your local haberdashery)
In this workshop, we will use our fabric scraps to create textile "pictures" that we will use to mend our clothing. It's an opportunity to get creative with our fabric stash and give our spring wardobe a refresh!