March 27th Fix-It!
Time & Location
About The Event
What is a Fix-It! event?
A Fix-It! event is where we show you how to repair your clothing so that you can keep wearing it. Bring your garments that need to be mended and we will show you how to fix them!
How do I attend an event during the COVID19 global pandemic?
- Click on the REGISTER NOW button located at the top or bottom of the webpage.
- Fill in your information and you will be emailed a ZOOM link for the event.
- On Saturday, March 27th, DROP IN, anytime between 11am-12:30pm by clicking on the ZOOM link that was emailed to you to join the event.
Zoom Link for March 27th:
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/94105517782?pwd=MlA1Rk02VUFiK1hVK3A5Tit6ZWRPUT09
Meeting ID: 941 0551 7782
What supplies will I need to attend?
- A clothing item that needs to be repaired
- Sewing needles
- Straight pins
- Scrap fabric to use as patches
How does a Fix-It! event work?
- Choose a clothing item in need of a patch repair
- REGISTER for the ZOOM event
- On March 27th, click on the ZOOM link that was emailed to you
- You will then be helped, online, by a Frameworq Fixer! They will help you repair your clothing item by teaching you how to mend. You will receive instruction and tips from your Frameworq Fixer and are welcome to ask questions about mending and textile repair.
- After your garment has been self mended with our ONLINE instruction, you can apply your new skills to other clothing in need of repair!