March 13th Fix-It!
Time & Location
About The Event
What is a Fix-It! event?
A Fix-It! event is where we show you how to repair your clothing so that you can keep wearing it. Bring your garments that need to be mended and we will show you how to fix them!
How do I attend an event during the COVID19 global pandemic?
- Click on the REGISTER NOW button located at the top or bottom of the webpage.
- Fill in your information and you will be emailed a ZOOM link for the event.
- On Saturday, March 13th, DROP IN, anytime between 11am-12:30pm by clicking on the ZOOM link that was emailed to you to join the event.
Zoom Link for March 13th:
Frameworq Education Society is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/97461100434
Meeting ID: 974 6110 0434
What supplies will I need to attend?
- A clothing item that needs to be repaired
- Sewing needles
- Straight pins
- Scrap fabric to use as patches
How does a Fix-It! event work?
- Choose a clothing item in need of a patch repair
- REGISTER for the ZOOM event
- On March 13th, click on the ZOOM link that was emailed to you
- You will then be helped, online, by a Frameworq Fixer! They will help you repair your clothing item by teaching you how to mend. You will receive instruction and tips from your Frameworq Fixer and are welcome to ask questions about mending and textile repair.
- After your garment has been self mended with our ONLINE instruction, you can apply your new skills to other clothing in need of repair!