Fix-It! via Zoom
Time & Location
About The Event
What is a Fix-It! event?
A Fix-It! event is where we show you how to repair your clothing so that you can keep wearing it.
This month we are focusing on patching as a repair method. Bring your garments that need to be mended and we will show you how to fix them with a patch!
How do I attend an event during the COVID19 global pandemic?
- Click on the REGISTER NOW button located at the top or bottom of the webpage.
- Fill in your information and you will be emailed a ZOOM link for the event.
- On Saturday, January 30th, DROP IN, anytime between 11am-1pm by clicking on the ZOOM link that was emailed to you to join the event.
ZOOM LINK for Saturday Jan. 30th FIX-IT!:
Topic: Frameworq Education Society's Fix-It! Zoom
Time: Jan 30, 2021 11:00 AM Vancouver
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 933 0565 0399
What supplies will I need to attend?
- A clothing item that needs to be PATCHED
- Sewing needles
- Straight pins
- Scrap fabric to use as patches
How does a Fix-It! event work?
- Choose a clothing item in need of a patch repair
- REGISTER for the ZOOM event
- On January 30th, click on the ZOOM link that was emailed to you
- You will then be helped, online, by a Frameworq Fixer! They will help you repair your clothing item by teaching you how to patch it. You will receive instruction and tips from your Frameworq Fixer and are welcome to ask questions about mending and textile repair.
- After your garment has been self mended with our ONLINE instruction, you can apply your new skills to other clothing in need of repair!